BMW Turbo Discussion  - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums
User Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Active Topics (1) | Members | Online Users | Statistics | File Library | Search | Avatar Legend
 All Forums
 Regional Clubs
 D.C./Baltimore/Philly/NYC Club
 Any one out there?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

greg_mazur
Over 745 Posts!

1234 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2004 :  12:30:15   View greg_mazur's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The snow is melting back....soon I will make a trip to the gray market importers' site just to scout it out and see if I can arrange a time when someone will be there to close any deals on stuff I find, will update you.
Go To Top Of Page

ARINUTS
Master Technician

236 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2004 :  12:51:20   View ARINUTS's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you guys go there, I'd like to take a ride too. I am currently in Queens NY.
Go To Top Of Page

Panzer
Garage Guru

185 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2004 :  14:35:13   View Panzer's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greg

Let me know when you want to go there. I'm from Philly and would want to check this place out.

Mariusz

Mariusz
1988 E32 735i w/M106 [aka Panzermobile]
1986 Jaguar XJS V12
2002 Nissan Pathfinder

Never use any force ... just get a bigger hammer.

Go To Top Of Page

greg_mazur
Over 745 Posts!

1234 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2004 :  19:04:26   View greg_mazur's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will pre check things out..last year there were some whole cars inside, one needed a head gasket so I was told, I put my number on the window but got no response. If I had the space..I wopuld buy up everything! Don't ask me what I would do with it all. That reminds me there was a complete, new, seat set, front and rear on the floor tracks! A lot of stuff looks like parts you would find in a factory ready for assembly not like in a parts inventory? Like there was,now gone a whole front clip,new fenders,headlights,hood,radiator,wires hanging out,ready to walk on to a car chassis!
Go To Top Of Page

jaydrahota
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2004 :  19:05:39  Show Profile  Send jaydrahota a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
greg can you plz help me with my topic in 745i discussion???
Go To Top Of Page

greg_mazur
Over 745 Posts!

1234 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2004 :  12:14:28   View greg_mazur's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok.
Go To Top Of Page

Panzer
Garage Guru

185 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2004 :  20:01:15   View Panzer's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greg just let me know do you want to do it and I'llllllllllll be there [6]

Mariusz
1988 E32 735i w/M106 [aka Panzermobile]
1986 Jaguar XJS V12
2002 Nissan Pathfinder

Never use any force ... just get a bigger hammer.

Go To Top Of Page

greg_mazur
Over 745 Posts!

1234 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2004 :  12:14:16   View greg_mazur's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I going to go check out the gray market importer soon, will take video camera and record what is there. will buy nothing, just make arrangement to meet owner. will send you the tape before you go so you can see just what you are getting into. I think two 745i nuts besides myself is enough, the first two that already asked will get the tape first and deceid if they want to go. that's steve and speedster right? any more that three total may cause the prices to rise..can't look too interested you know, stuff is just lying about.

Edited by - greg_mazur on Mar 27 2004 12:18:55
Go To Top Of Page

greg_mazur
Over 745 Posts!

1234 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2004 :  12:39:08   View greg_mazur's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by greg_mazur

I going to go check out the gray market importer soon, will take video camera and record what is there. will buy nothing, just make arrangement to meet owner. will send you the tape before you go so you can see just what you are getting into. I think two 745i nuts besides myself is enough, the first two that already asked will get the tape first and deceide if they want to go. that's steve and speedster right? any more that three total may cause the prices to rise..can't look too interested you know, stuff is just lying about.

it will be necessary to go there on a weekday(business day)
no one is there weekends, so that may rule someone out, most likely on a tue, or wed.
Go To Top Of Page

srfsteve
Gas-fueled God

653 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2004 :  17:56:48  Show Profile  Send srfsteve a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Greg,

I'm up for it. Say the word. Usually need just a few days notice.
Go To Top Of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Prev Page | Next Page
Jump To:

Please consider donating to help keep BMW Turbos! online.
Donate now using the link below. Thank you for helping keep the M102/M106 discussion forum alive!

BMW Turbo Discussion - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums © Scottie Sharpe Go To Top Of Page
BMW TURBOS! generated this page in 0.34 secs. Snitz Forums 2000