BMW Turbo Discussion  - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums
User Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Active Topics (0) | Members | Online Users | Statistics | File Library | Search | Avatar Legend
 All Forums
 The e23 745i and Turbocharged BMW Motor Topics
 Readers' Rides & PROJECT BLOGS
 New Topic Forum!!!
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scottie
System Administrator

3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2004 :  22:01:47   View scottie's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit scottie's Homepage  Send scottie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The idea here is that you create a topic for each of your cars. Post a description of your ride and photos for everyone to see. Also, keep a detailed journal of your troubles and repairs you've made. You can come back to your original post again and again to edit or add to what you've entered before. This will enable you to keep a record of your experiences with your car.

I think we will all enjoy hearing about each other's experiences. Post soon! We can't wait to see and hear about your BMW Turbo, or other cool vehicle!!

Scottie Sharpe
San Jose CA
Discussion Board SYSOP

88 Dinan M5
1968 2002

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
My Profile

scottie
System Administrator

3845 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2004 :  08:54:38   View scottie's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit scottie's Homepage  Send scottie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What? There's only three 745i's on this board??? [15]

Scottie Sharpe
San Jose CA
Discussion Board SYSOP

88 Dinan M5
1968 2002

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
My Profile
Go To Top Of Page

Bemmer boy
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2004 :  22:10:09  Show Profile  Send Bemmer boy an AOL message  Click to see Bemmer boy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hry Sticky i live in san diego not to far from you anyways i got a 85 745i turbo its a gray market vehical and i love it its my frist car and its great one thing tho i want to soup it up a bit just the turbo and the exsaust if you have any idea on how to make this happen for my car i would aprecate it

christian
Go To Top Of Page

scottie
System Administrator

3845 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2004 :  08:54:59   View scottie's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit scottie's Homepage  Send scottie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Christian. Welcomed. Well that's what this board is all about...taking care of the turbo cars. I'm sure that as you read through the topics posted here that you will find lots of info that will help you. Any questions, just ask!

Scottie Sharpe
San Jose CA
Discussion Board SYSOP

88 Dinan M5
1968 2002

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
My Profile
Go To Top Of Page

Vern2765
Gas-fueled God

447 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  13:17:49  Show Profile  Send Vern2765 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
replacing air/fuel ratio meter by Auto Meter.
I will be installing a PLX M250 digital A/F meter.
I will also install a new VDO 100PSI oil pressure gauge to use for fuel presuure. I bought a 100PSI sender to go with the gauge in the cluster.
I found that I took for granted the gauge in the cluster was a 100 lb gauge, it was 150PSI, so the oil press. gauge goes in it's place.

Vern 86 Sonderlakierung 745i
88 Jag VDP (Neglected stepchild)

Own 'em, drive 'em,
learn about 'em,
fix 'em, love 'em!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiNGfE-Pa4

Get a Pro portfolio by
Evan Wollenberg www.wollenbergphoto.com
Go To Top Of Page

Wabiker
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2009 :  07:15:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still have mine Vern!
anybody looking to buy for a gray market 745 Turbo??
LoL

3/85 745 Euro
basically stock
mesa, Arizona

Go To Top Of Page

srfsteve
Gas-fueled God

653 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  23:30:16  Show Profile  Send srfsteve a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea Scottie. I will attempt to post; pictures are a problem. car is not that good looking and camera keeps breaking.

Steve
Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Please consider donating to help keep BMW Turbos! online.
Donate now using the link below. Thank you for helping keep the M102/M106 discussion forum alive!

BMW Turbo Discussion - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums © Scottie Sharpe Go To Top Of Page
BMW TURBOS! generated this page in 0.36 secs. Snitz Forums 2000