BMW Turbo Discussion  - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums
User Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Active Topics (0) | Members | Online Users | Statistics | File Library | Search | Avatar Legend
 All Forums
 The e23 745i and Turbocharged BMW Motor Topics
 The "545i " Board
 I need ecu pinout for 81/745/m102 Timo,anybody??
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

marc79euro635
Garage Guru

179 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2004 :  15:27:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still trying to figure out why I have no spark or ecu pulse on my 81/Ljet swapped into my 79/635.
I really need a ecu pinout,can't seem to download the one in the archives
also, what's the speed relay for I'm swapping from auto to 5 spd
do I need to do something with the sppeed relay
I've jumpered a black wire from negative post of coil to ecu 3/flat black wire which is terminal#1 on ecu
jumpered green/3flat with 12v+,since I also eliminated obc
I have good fuel pressure main relay energizes in when green3flat goes hot,
swapped tci unit- no change
checked voltage & ohms on all wires to ignition
still no pulse
thanks to any that can help
marc

tihuovin
Over 745 Posts!

956 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2004 :  01:52:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Marc,

I have tried to sent them directly to your e-mail address, but always got the "undeliverable e-mail" -message. I send them again (third time), using my second e-mail account, hopefully it work this time and you got the files. I sent them just 2 minutes ago.

BR,
Timo
Go To Top Of Page

tihuovin
Over 745 Posts!

956 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2004 :  03:46:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Marc,

I am trying, I really am. I used my second e-mail account (also from different company) and I got this "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" -message, sent by postmaster@mail.hotmail.com.

Same kind of message when I used another e-mail account. I used the e-mail address you cave me (marcacobb@hotmail.com). Is that correct? Or do you have e-mail troubles you do not know of?

I have sent you three times two different e-mail. One was containing the schematics of the L-jetronic + Explanation of wiring diagram. The other one was containing the document "BMW 745i, L-Jetronic-to-Motronic conversion_v1.0.rtf". But somehow I cannot get the messages through.

BR,
Timo
Go To Top Of Page

marc79euro635
Garage Guru

179 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2004 :  14:47:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Timo!!!!, I don't know whats wrong with my email,it says I've got plenty of storage space available. I really appreciate your efforts. I'm having a problem with my computer it won't unzip the atachments, the unzip wizard keeps freezing up.This has been very frustrating,but I have a friend who may be able to help me.
thanks again
marc

Go To Top Of Page

tihuovin
Over 745 Posts!

956 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2004 :  05:51:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Marc,

Try WinAce ( http://www.winace.com/ ), its free and works fine, not only to "zip" -files but almost any compressed file (.ace, .rar, .zip, .lha, .jar, .tar, .arj, .arc., .zip, .... ), you'll name it and WinAce does the job.

BR,
Timo

Edited by - tihuovin on Aug 24 2004 05:52:53
Go To Top Of Page

marc79euro635
Garage Guru

179 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2004 :  14:39:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks Timo,
I managed to get the files through my friends computer. The ecu pinout on my 81/745 is somewhat different than yours,& about 6 other ones I've looked at,so I guess I'll end up testing for continuity & try to make up my own pinout. I have a mystery relay at the fuse box,the 745 manual shows it as a speed relay,but I haven't found it on any of the schematics I have. basically it has a white wire that is grounded,when green/yellow energizes, the relay breaks the ground connection to the white wire, theres also another ground & a black wire. I sure wish I knew what this relay is for. any thoughts?
thanks for all your help
marc

Go To Top Of Page

tihuovin
Over 745 Posts!

956 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2004 :  02:23:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Marc,

That "speed relay" exists in one of the schematics I have. And I downloaded them from file library. When I installed that to my computer, it created the folder structure as well as short cut's. In that folder structure, the 745 L-jetronic engine schematics are in the folder "Fuel Inject".

The file "Fuel Injection a" contains the explanations, Speed Relay is referred as "916" in the schematics.
The file "Fuel Injection b" is the actual schematics, the speed relay is on the bottom and left side of the schema. 6 -pin device, 5 -pins in use.

BR,
Timo
Go To Top Of Page

superbass
Starting Member

40 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  06:20:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there guys i have been trying to get the L-jetronic wiring schematics for my m102 ecu number 0 280 001 124 can anyone of u plz send it to me ?
Go To Top Of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Please consider donating to help keep BMW Turbos! online.
Donate now using the link below. Thank you for helping keep the M102/M106 discussion forum alive!

BMW Turbo Discussion - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums © Scottie Sharpe Go To Top Of Page
BMW TURBOS! generated this page in 0.42 secs. Snitz Forums 2000