BMW Turbo Discussion  - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums
User Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Active Topics (0) | Members | Online Users | Statistics | File Library | Search | Avatar Legend
 All Forums
 Marketplace
 Miller Performance
 745i T4 Turbo upgrade Kit
Next Page
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

345is

550 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  11:45:01   View 345is's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit 345is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ive been wanting to do a turbo upgrade Kit for the 745i`s for a while now, I would like to get the Idea out there and see if people are interested in this upgrade? The kit will come with:

-T4 Turbocharger
-turbo inlet adapter flange
-turbo outlet adapter flange

price for kit- 1295.00

Also Here is a link to our site: http://www.millerperformancecars.com/Turbocharger.html

The turbo will be more effecient, there for more power will be had even at the same boost levels that you are used to running. The turbo will be designed in such a way that it will bolt on to the 745i manifold just like your factory turbo. Installation will be very simple. If you are interested in this kit let me know so I have some Idea as to the demand.

Im now starting to Design the 745i T3/04 Turbo Upgrade, the new Turbo will be mounted on the test car and tuned with the MILLER MAF Controller, An updated map will be supplyed with the Turbo upgrade. The software will then will then be downloaded into the MILLER MAF Controller. As soon as the Kit is done and dyno tested, the results will be posted on this page. Stay tuned for more power!!!

Dyno run with stock turbo, Notice the Early boost, and early Hp drop off. This is the nature of the stock k27 turbo. But as you all know thats some huge power. The one thing Im trying to change with the Turbo upgrade is to hold the Hp to the Red line, 6250.

Dan Miller
Miller Performance
Miller Performance
Email: dan@millerperformancecars.com

Edited by - 345is on Aug 07 2006 23:54:34

vincit1
Garage Guru

122 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  15:49:29   View vincit1's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Send vincit1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would be! Again my qiestion would be will thsi work with my 1980 l-jet, and a wastgate/RRFPR/chip upgrade???

One half of the world has no idea how the other half lives.
Go To Top Of Page

345is

550 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  16:49:04   View 345is's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit 345is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes this kit will work with the m102, no problems.

Dan Miller
Miller Performance
Miller Performance
Go To Top Of Page

e34dog
Grease Monkey

55 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2006 :  18:21:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would be interested in it also. can u give details of what t3/t4 would the kit come with?
also what boost levels would it be for?
this will be for a e34 with bolted on 745 hardware. but b35 engine
Go To Top Of Page

345is

550 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2006 :  01:19:11   View 345is's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit 345is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This turbo upgrade would be perfect for your aplication, the turbo will flow enough air to make well over 450whp, with stock internals you will not be runnning this much boost, but it will be sufficient for any M30 turbo aplication. you can run boost levels from 5psi upto what ever your heart desires 20psi, 25psi, 30psi, blow your engine psi!!!. It will do the job, and better than the stock k27. The turbo make to be used in this kit is not decided yet. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me about them or email me at dan@bmwturboperformance.com

Dan Miller
Miller Performance
Miller Performance
Go To Top Of Page

Hit Man X
Over 745 Posts!

1681 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  20:30:15  Show Profile  Send Hit Man X an AOL message  Send Hit Man X an ICQ Message  Click to see Hit Man X's MSN Messenger address  Send Hit Man X a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Still curious if it'll be a roller bearing internal setup and the size of the wheels. [bb]

This is my sig...

Four 745i! One '83 and three '85...I am a glutton for punishment.
Go To Top Of Page

345is

550 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2006 :  08:04:09   View 345is's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit 345is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im still working on it. just trying to get it all together. But I will have your info soon!

Dan Miller
Miller Performance
Miller Performance
Go To Top Of Page

Hit Man X
Over 745 Posts!

1681 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2006 :  12:49:06  Show Profile  Send Hit Man X an AOL message  Send Hit Man X an ICQ Message  Click to see Hit Man X's MSN Messenger address  Send Hit Man X a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The local Majestic Turbo can modify the KKK a good bit for more top end boost, I think they modify it into a 60mm cold side compressor. But if this T3/4 swap has a 67mm comp and a roller bearing, that's a big difference...

This is my sig...

Go To Top Of Page

345is

550 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2006 :  16:17:33   View 345is's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit 345is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your intrest, I will post the specs as soon as I get them.

Dan Miller
Miller Performance
Miller Performance
Go To Top Of Page

Hit Man X
Over 745 Posts!

1681 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2006 :  17:33:24  Show Profile  Send Hit Man X an AOL message  Send Hit Man X an ICQ Message  Click to see Hit Man X's MSN Messenger address  Send Hit Man X a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Will this turbo upgrade bolt up to stock exhaust?

This is my sig...

Go To Top Of Page

345is

550 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2006 :  17:38:02   View 345is's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit 345is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
no, not without some modification. but the mod is simple.

Dan Miller
Miller Performance
Miller Performance
Go To Top Of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:

Please consider donating to help keep BMW Turbos! online.
Donate now using the link below. Thank you for helping keep the M102/M106 discussion forum alive!

BMW Turbo Discussion - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums © Scottie Sharpe Go To Top Of Page
BMW TURBOS! generated this page in 0.91 secs. Snitz Forums 2000