BMW Turbo Discussion  - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums
User Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Active Topics (1) | Members | Online Users | Statistics | File Library | Search | Avatar Legend
 All Forums
 The e23 745i and Turbocharged BMW Motor Topics
 BMW M106/M102/M30 Turbo Topics
 New members welcome!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

vincit1
Garage Guru

122 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2005 :  09:23:29   View vincit1's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Send vincit1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!

Just purchased a 1986 745i from Jonstown,Co anybody know about this car? I am in NYC and use The Little Garage, they are awesome! I also have a 1983 733i which led me to my new addiction. Want to say thanks to Scottie who has already started me on the right path and has been patient and kind to a newbie. This guy is freakin' amazing. SO anyone else out there form the area that needs an extra pair of hands (being honest as a newbie you can use me for brawn as I will not initially be much technical help!) Let me know.

Vince
[3]Insert

One half of the world has no idea how the other half lives.
Go To Top Of Page

scottie
System Administrator

3845 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2005 :  09:40:03   View scottie's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit scottie's Homepage  Send scottie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Vince. Welcome to the club!

Scottie Sharpe
San Jose CA
Discussion Board SYSOP

88 Dinan M5
1968 2002

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
My Profile
Go To Top Of Page

Prodius
Grease Monkey

87 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  10:10:10  Show Profile  Click to see Prodius's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys!

I am new to the forum and I am a proud owner of a -84 745i. I have been looking for ages after good web sites for E23 and this must be the best :)

745 for life!
Go To Top Of Page

Panzer
Garage Guru

185 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  10:19:11   View Panzer's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OF COURSE IT IS [bb]

Mariusz
1988 E32 735i w/M106 [aka Panzermobile]
1986 Jaguar XJS V12
2002 Nissan Pathfinder

Never use any force ... just get a bigger hammer.

Go To Top Of Page

Spoonman
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  15:57:56  Show Profile  Send Spoonman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone
just recently traded a 1981 745i for the labor on a 540i clutch job (sweet deal). It only ran on 2 cyl at first. Cleaned injectors and she purred until 3500rpm. More on that in next post. I was planning on selling it for a quick 2gs but fell in love with positive intake pressure. I am a BMW tech for a local BMW only shop so if you need any help on the newer models I can help. thanks for a great site, JEFF

You have to be smarter than what you are working on.
Go To Top Of Page

vance
Gas-fueled God

622 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  16:07:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to have you on board Jeff. Be careful, the boost is VERY addictive.

Vance

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Go To Top Of Page

jamesdavid
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  21:21:02  Show Profile  Visit jamesdavid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey thanks for the support on the 745i Turbo This site is awsome...I have alot of knowledge about the older bmw But the 745I is new to me as for the specifics like what parts can be interchanged with other BMW's..so on ans so forth Any way I appreciate the man who started this!
James David
myspace.com/jamesdavidsongs
Go To Top Of Page

cbibier
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2007 :  08:28:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello has all, my name is Olivier and I live in France.
I am mecanique fascinate of car and beautiful, it is for it that I joined on your forum.
I like bmw.
I espére to learn(teach) with you, I do not speak americain, tres tres little, thus I serves me as a translator, desole if my language is not good.
Thank you

Ps : My current car is a seat leon tdi 130cv to reprogram by me has 180cv. is not a bmw but I plan to buy one one day.
Go To Top Of Page

scottie
System Administrator

3845 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2007 :  11:49:49   View scottie's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit scottie's Homepage  Send scottie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bienvenu Olivier! Je parle Francais un petite bien. Si tu as un questions, jusque demande-tu! Nous avons aides vous.

Scottie Sharpe
San Jose CA
Discussion Board SYSOP

88 Dinan M5
1968 2002

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
My Profile
Go To Top Of Page

jvorchak
Starting Member

38 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  20:37:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just bought an '80 745i, I'm on pins and needles until I pick her up and clean her up. Hopefully I'll have her at a few club events around PA/MD and then Carlisle next year. Here's to a whole lot of hard work to make her beautiful again.

80 745i (soon to be 2)
86 R80S (R100RS engine)
91 XJ6 Soverign
69 Triumph GT6+
63 Sprite
92 F150 (for all of the above :) )
Go To Top Of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Prev Page | Next Page
Jump To:

Please consider donating to help keep BMW Turbos! online.
Donate now using the link below. Thank you for helping keep the M102/M106 discussion forum alive!

BMW Turbo Discussion - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums © Scottie Sharpe Go To Top Of Page
BMW TURBOS! generated this page in 0.38 secs. Snitz Forums 2000