BMW Turbo Discussion  - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums
User Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Active Topics (0) | Members | Online Users | Statistics | File Library | Search | Avatar Legend
 All Forums
 General or Non-Automotive Topics
 Discussion Board - News and Help
 NEW! Google Toolbar Button for BMW Turbos
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scottie
System Administrator

3845 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  13:31:10   View scottie's Photo Gallery  Show Profile  Visit scottie's Homepage  Send scottie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Click the link to add a button to your GOOGLE toolbar for this discussion board.

ADD A GOOGLE TOOLBAR BUTTON TO YOUR GOOGLE TOOL BAR

Find the new link in the main menu (above, the one that starts with Home | Active Topics | etc.)

Scottie Sharpe
San Jose CA
Discussion Board SYSOP

88 Dinan M5
1968 2002

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
My Profile

vance
Gas-fueled God

622 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  08:35:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awsome Scottie! [19] Thanks!

Vance

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Go To Top Of Page

RiscouBisope
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  21:49:33  Show Profile  Send RiscouBisope an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Thaks for www.bmwturboperformance.com Nice forum!
Could some body tell me.
Should I buy a Dodge Caliber? Does anyone have negative or positive feedback regarding the Cailber? ?
I have test driven a HHR and really enjnoyed it. However, I'm not a huyge fcan of the design. I absloutely love the amount of cargo space. Since I have a lot of music and sports equipment to haul around I need something with significant storage. I realoly ilek the Dodge Cliberas well. I hea that they ssverely lack in performance yhough. Any thoughts on what I should do wohld be appreciated.

I do! Do you?
[url=http://astonmartinrv.com/Aston-Martin/Aston-Martin-DB9/ ]Chrysler 300 Series[/url] [color=red]Car Prices[/color]
Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Please consider donating to help keep BMW Turbos! online.
Donate now using the link below. Thank you for helping keep the M102/M106 discussion forum alive!

BMW Turbo Discussion - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums © Scottie Sharpe Go To Top Of Page
BMW TURBOS! generated this page in 0.33 secs. Snitz Forums 2000