BMW Turbo Discussion  - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums
User Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Active Topics (1) | Members | Online Users | Statistics | File Library | Search | Avatar Legend
 All Forums
 Marketplace
 For Sale / Wanted
 Crowdfunding BMW E36 Adjustable Camber Plates Acti
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

racfeya
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  01:17:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Maxspeedingrods as a manufacture, We are renowned for our high performance racing parts which have been top of the line for a decade. Now we want to benifit our customers with more competitive price.

We choose BMW E36 Adjustable Camber Plates as the first to try according to its high market performance. But still, we want to make sure that it's just what you need.

Link: http://www.maxspeedingrods.co.uk/crowdfunding-parts.html

The informations:
100% Brand new
Front Adjustable Camber Plates
- Fits: ALL BMW E36 3 Series 318, 320, 323, 325, 328, M3 I, IC, IS, TI -- For Coilover Only
- Include 2 Pieces
- All components are carefully selected with the quality material for durable use- Super strong and significant improvement for drifting cars
- Adjust camber independent of caster- Large range of adjustment while still allowing caster and camber to be adjusted from the top without cutting the strut tower
- Maintain proper strut angle at any position by not pre-setting the angle
- Provide proper orientation with a replaceable urethane bushing
- Minimize noise associated with the urethane bushing
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic |  Reply to Topic |  Bookmark Topic |  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Please consider donating to help keep BMW Turbos! online.
Donate now using the link below. Thank you for helping keep the M102/M106 discussion forum alive!

BMW Turbo Discussion - BMW 745i and BMW Turbo Project Forums © Scottie Sharpe Go To Top Of Page
BMW TURBOS! generated this page in 0.24 secs. Snitz Forums 2000